Artist

Alexander Averin

Friday 17 April 2009

A little award ceremony

Dear Diary,


I must thank the very kind blogger at Third-Storey Window for giving me the Premio Splashdown award in the form of the little picture below. It was a complete surprise to me. ( I am very much into angels but have never been called one before!).

Third-Storey Window is a favourite blog of mine - a real haven for bibliophiles like me. Go visit - you can spend ages there - so much to enjoy.


I would like to pass this award on to other 'angels' in cyberspace:





Cowgirl because she is an inspiration and is touched by angels for sure. There are beautiful photos of New Zealand to see and great writing. Do go over and visit.

I like to visit The Keeping Room because it has everything I love therein. The room is so cosy and welcoming, there are beautiful photos, so much to read and there is poetry too. An harmonious place to linger.

Three Dog Blog is another much-loved haunt of mine as the writings here are superb and it is crammed full of gems to inspire me. One not to miss. (I am a dog lover but you don't have to be to enjoy it).

Last but not least I must mention Camilla and Edward, the quality of the writing here is just outstanding, it is a magical, beautiful blog, a treat for the senses. A must-read.

There are others I could mention but I had better stop at four. Aren’t we blessed to have so many wonderful ‘angelic’ blogs to read?

Bye for now,
Go mbeannai Dia duit,
Cait,

5 comments:

FireLight said...

Cait, YOU certainly deserve an award. Yours is a really peaceful and imaginiative corner of the Blogdom. Thank you for sharing. I am very humbled as this is my very first award from a fellow blogger...I mean my THE first of any kind here! Thank you!
(with a deep bow and curtsey)

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

What a lovely surprise, Cait! It means so much to me that you enjoy my blog, as I love my visits here! Edward and I both thank you very much!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Pamela

laurie said...

thank you!!

and if you ever create a blog award using one of those gorgeous paul henry paintings you love, you'd better give me that one, too. i love the painting on your header.

and congratulations on the award for you, as well. i come to your blog for peace and beauty. you never fail me.

CAMILLA said...

Dear Cait,

Congratulations on your Award, well deserved indeed, for you are such a beautiful Angel dear Cait.

Your wonderful posts are such an inspiration, full of beautiful pictures, Poems, and links to many interesting books.

I adore the Header Picture, but then I love all your gorgeous pictures Cait.

xx

Irish Eyes said...

Award well deserved Cait, and how wonderful are those Paul Henry paintings? It makes my heart ache for Ballyferriter, Slea Head and the Blaskets!

Heaven is a place called Cait's blog!